Awards and Prizes
The Wine Enthusiast
DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL
China Wine & Spirits Awards Best Value
100 TOP VALUE WINES
Wine & Spirit Magazine
International Wine Challenge
CRAFTING AND AGING
The authentic Rioja. A renewed classic. Complex and balanced, perfect to enjoy in any occasion.
Winemaking and aging:
- Alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature of 24ºC.
- 12 day maceration period (skin contact).
- Second fermentation in underground vats.
- Barrel aging (oxidative) in high quality semi-new American oak barrels during 18 months.
- Bottle aging (reductive) for a minimum of 6 months prior to release.
LOOK: Deep bright cherry red with violet highlights. Youthful.
AROMA & PALATE: A very pronounced nose with dominant fruit aromas hints of licorice rounded with notes of vanilla from the American oak. Smooth on the palate with a long and elegant finish that highlight the perfect balance between high-quality oak and ripe, explosive fruit.
Ideal with stews, cured meats and Mediterranean-style grilled meats.