Awards and Prizes
Medalla de Bronce
CRAFTING AND AGING
- Hand-harvested whole bunches.
- Short cold maceration for subtle color extraction (Tempranillo and Garnacha)
- Low temperature alcoholic fermentation in inert vats per varietal.
- Partial malolactic fermentation (Tempranillo and Garnacha).
- Final blend macerates with its lees for several weeks before bottling.
LOOK: Delicate pale pink color with bluish highlights.
AROMA & PALATE: Intense floral notes (lilac) along with notes of fresh fruit and strawberries and cream. Harmonious on the palate with enveloping and seductive acidity balanced with the fresh fruit. Rich long finish.
It can be enjoyed with a wide variety of foods such as salads, creamy rice dishes, white meats, fish and seafood.